Tuesday, September 8, 2009

About Me

Posted by Meghan

Welcome to my blog. My name is Meghan Peiffer and this is my first semester as a student at Rhode Island College. I attended Temple University in Philadelphia, PA as an undergraduate, where I earned a BA in Advertising and a Fine Arts minor. After college, I packed up and moved to Boston, MA to work at an ad agency, where I did graphic design for all new business needs. While the past three years I spent there were extremely rewarding, I have come to realize that education is the career which I feel most passionate about. So here I am, pursuing a second degree in Art Education. Working two part time jobs and being in school full time, I'm looking forward to a busy yet exciting semester. Thanks for reading...check back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment